This polymer clay mold contains 12 NEW Caboshapes featuring three stylized female figures, one large and two smaller figures.
Also included is a stylized tiny baby that is small enough to be held in 'arms' or to be applied to the larger figure to represent a “child within”. Free instructions are included with the mold to make a “Mother Nature” pin or pendant.
There are 12 Unique Caboshapes.
(1)Three stylized female forms, the largest being 4.375 inches long by 1.125 inches wide.
(2)A small face that can be used on the larger form.
(3) A tiny stylized baby.
(4) Two stylized shapes that can be used as 'hands' or 'wings' or feathers.
(5) One elongated teardrop shape.
(6) One Collar that can be thin for an application or thick to form a bead etc.
(7) One Crown, doesn't every diva need one?
(8) Two tiny accent parts, a heart and a diamond shaped jewel.
Most of the parts have flat fronts and are about ¼” deep. Some of the parts are curved. The depth of the smaller parts is from 1/8 inch to 3/16” inch deep.
Above: instructions included with mold to make this project a Mother Nature pendant.